What you will learn?
When performing thermal inspections, it is essential to keep irradiance and other ambient factors in mind when performing thermal inspections? Does it affect the data that much?
The answer is, without a doubt, yes.
Complementing your digital twin with weather data will give you critical insights into your site's health and allow you to make more accurate & better-informed decisions.
In this webinar, they will talk about:
- The influence of weather on your thermal inspection
- The various weather data sources (pyranometer, satellite) and their features.
- The ideal flight conditions.
- The importance of applying weather normalization in your analysis.
- The results of inspections performed with and without weather data normalization.